|Top 10 Electric Scooters|
Electric scooters are a fun way to get off your gas. They get you around the neighborhood, bridge the gap between home - public transportation - work and save you money by reducing your use of dirty gas. We've put together this top 10 list to help you find the best buy for you. Enjoy!
The UrbanScooters.com Marketplace offers comparison shopping on every top quality electric scooter sold online. According to their statistics, here are the top ten most popular stand-up electric scooters for adults!
10) Segway i2: Segway Brand vehicles are engineered to be intuitive to riders of all skill levels, and the i2 is no exception, on top of that it can conquer all types of turns and terrains.
9) Go Motorboard 2000X Transporter: The 2000X is a small, lightweight Electric Scooter with a 19.5 lb. frame; despite its slight size, this Scooter boasts a full one horsepower and still manages to be both light and portable.
8) Razor E300S: This seated Scooter ranks number 8 on our Top 10 list. The E300 can reach Top speeds of up to 15 miles per hour thanks to its high-performance, quiet and environmentally-friendly chain-drive motor.
7) X-Treme X-300: This is a High Quality Electric Scooter that was adapted from the X-250; It boasts an assortment of upgrades, including; a more powerful motor, 15 mph top speed, a wooden deck, chain drive, removable batteries and disk brakes.
6) e-Zip E750: This Scooter is a great buy; it can reach speeds up to 15 mph and has a range up to 12 miles (rider weight and terrain contingent), high capacity 12AH batteries for extended riding range and a powerful front linear pull brake system with power modulator.
5) X-Treme X-600: This is X-Treme's Best performance Electric Scooter. The X-600 can reach impressive speeds of up to 20 mph for up to 10 miles. The 600 watt electric motor offers riders a lot of power that will enable them to take on hills and uneven terrain.
4) Evo 1000: This High-end Electric Scooter sports a ton impressive features including; Chain drive, 1000 watt motor (over 1 horsepower), 10 inch front and rear pneumatic street tires, three 12V/12AH (36 volt system) batteries, front and rear disc brakes, a charger and a quick release seat. The Evo 1000 electric scooter can reach a maximum speed of 24-26 mph (weight dependent), offers state-of-the-art Puzey design and manufacturing techniques, it can be folded and can carry a max load of 265 lbs per the manufacturer.
3) Go-Ped ESR750 EX: This Top of the line Electric Scooter boasts a low center of gravity, stable ride and out of this world maneuverability. It's very sturdy, reliable and straight forward to maintain. This Go-Ped Brand Scooter possesses many unique and Top quality features: carefully designed ergonomic controls, a built-in smart charger, powerful "Mad Dog" disc brakes, and an ultra-modern programmable controller. Go-Ped offers the best quality product of all scooter manufacturers on the market.
2) Go-Ped ESR750H Hoverboard: This is one of the Go-Ped brand's Best selling Electric Scooters. It has an advanced suspension system that gives riders unbeatable comfort, riding and handling features both on road and off. It’s also adjustable to provide either plush or sturdy support so riders have the Best balance to suit their needs. Go-Ped offers the absolute best quality product in the business.
… and the most popular stand-up electric scooter for adults according to the UrbanScooters.com Marketplace is ...
1) Go-Ped I-Ped2: The I-Ped2 wins the number one spot for Best Electric Scooter on our Top 10 list. This vehicle is as small as the original iPed, however, the new pneumatic tires and Mad Dog disk brakes give the iPed2 improved stopping and handling properties. Go-Ped offers a SLA battery as well as two Li-Ion battery configurations, so the consumer has several options to choose from. Plus, there is really no other scooter on the market that can beat its portability, quality and powerful drive setup.