|Marketplace -> Pocket Bikes -> Razor -> Razor Pocket Rocket Miniature Electric Bike|
Razor Pocket Rocket Miniature Electric Bike
A scaled-down street bike with an electric motor, the Razor Pocket Rocket is an electric powered replica of a real racing pocket bike that's ideal for teens (ages 13 and up). With a high torque motor, speeds up to 15 miles per hour and a slick, aerodynamic design, you'll be ready for racing. It can carry riders up to 170 pounds and can cruise for up to 30 minutes on a single charge. The Pocket Rocket's single-speed, chain-driven motor is extremely quiet, a marked contrast to traditional gas-powered racing cycles. Other features include 10-inch pneumatic tires for a smooth ride, twist-grip throttle, and hand-operated rear brake.
Features and Specifications:
* Scaled down street bike design carries riders up to 170 pounds
* Powerful fun at speeds up to 15 MPH
* Large 10-inch pneumatic tires for a smooth ride
* High torque motor
* Single speed, chain driven motor for super quiet operation
* Hand operated rear brake
* Twist grip throttle
* 24V (two 12V) sealed lead acid battery systems
* Up to 30 minutes of continuous use
* Battery charge time: 12 hours
* UL approved battery charger
* Tools included
* Weight: 42 pounds
* Dimensions: 36 x 20 x 21 inches
Have a Question?
Click the “buy now” button above! Visit the selling merchant for the most up to date Razor Pocket Rocket Miniature Electric Bike info and answers to any and all additional questions.
Click Here for Razor Pocket Rocket Miniature Electric Bike parts and Pocket Bike parts from other brands.
There are no product videos for this listing.
There are no user reviews for this listing.
|Razor Pocket Mod Vapor Razor PowerWing DLX|