- back to top -
BUY TODAY & SAVE $50 w/ DISCOUNT COUPON CODE: urbanwow
The 2016 X-Treme X-Cursion folding electric mountain bike is a steal of a deal at only $678.00 after the $50 "urbanwow" coupon code. Limited quantities, we expect this deal to be gone soon.
The X-Treme X-Cursion electric bike is an advanced, feature rich, commuter friendly folding electric mountain bicycle. The ultra-lightweight 100% aluminum alloy frame folds and locks for easy transport and storage. The X-Cursion is powered by lightweight, state-of-the-art, lithium batteries and propelled by a 300 watt hub motor. It travels at speeds of up to 20 mph for up to 25 miles on a single charge. The 300 watt is powerful enough to tackle small hills and slight inclines.
There are three ways to power your X-Cursion:
2) Twist And Go (TAG) – twist the throttle and the motor engages. The more you twist, the more power you get from the motor. Pedaling is optional.
3) Pedal Assist (PA) – for every complete rotation of the pedals, the motor applies power. PA mode makes pedaling very easy. TAG can also be triggered in PA mode.
The X-Cursion folding electric bike is equipt with top of the line components like a 7 Speed Shimano Tourney® Gear & Shifter System, a NUTT® braking system, 7 Lightweight "Easy Swap" Lithium (LiFePo4) Batteries, and RST Carve® front hydraulic forks for a smooth ride on or off-road. The "easy swap" battery pack can be charged while attached to the bike or easily removed and charged remotely. Buy an extra battery pack
and you'll double your range.
In addition, the X-Treme X-Cursion folding electric bicycle comes with an impressive list of standard features, including; a fully adjustable seat, LED headlight, battery indicator, rear cargo rack, tool kit, and a smart charger! The “electric bicycle" classification allows you to operate it without registration, insurance or a driver's license in most states (check out our ebike law page
for more info). The X-Cursion electric folding mountain bike is the perfect commuter bicycle. When you need a break, or an extra boost, the 300 watt electric motor comes in handy. Then, when you get to your destination, the bike easily folds for storage.
Specifications: - back to top -
• Speed: 20 mph.
• Range: 20-25 miles on a single charge with the option to pedal for greater range.
• Motor: 300 watt brushless hub motor, located in the center of the rear wheel.
• Frame: 18” lightweight 100% aluminum alloy. RST Carve® front hydraulic fork suspension.
• Drive System: Both pedal assist and twist and go power mode. Chain and rear hub motor driven. 7 Speed Shimano Tourney® Gears & Shifter. Variable speed twist throttle.
• Battery: 24 volt, 8 amp lightweight LiFePo4 Batteries in a sealed pack (seven 3.6v, 10ah batteries total). The battery pack is removable. It can be charged while attached to the bike or removed and charged in your home or office. Key lock for security.
• Charge Time: 4 hours.
• Brakes: NUTT® dual arm disk brakes on the front and rear wheel.
• Weight: 52 lbs.
Length wheel to wheel 72", when folded 33"
Width at handlebars 25", when folded 13"
Height 37", when folded 34"
• Carrying Capacity: 350 per the manufacturer, but we recommend a rider weight no more than 275 lbs.
• Tires: 26" x 1.95" pneumatic Kenda® off road tires on aluminum wheels.
• Manufacturer’s Warranty: 6 month manufacturer's Signature Series warranty including 1 year warranty on batteries, a lifetime warranty on the frame and Lifetime Technical Support.
Standard Features: - back to top -
• Fully adjustable seat (34” to 38”).
• Bike folds in half and locks for easy transport and storage.
• On/off toggle switch ignition.
• Snap-on LED Headlight.
• Front and rear spoke reflectors.
• Smart charger.
• Battery indicator.
• Single leg kickstand.
• Rear cargo rack.
• Tool kit.
• Extended Warranty (optional): Add 6 months to your warranty. Total warranty period is 1 year for the bike. The warranty on the batteries remains 1 year.
- back to top -
• UrbanScooters.com is an Authorized X-Treme Dealer in business since 2002.
• Some minor assembly required.
• The Snap-on LED headlight is not covered by the manufacturer’s warranty.
• Double your range with the purchase of an extra X-Cursion Battery Pack.
• Product photos are of last years model, there are some minor visual differences with this years model.
• Speed and range specs are maximum ratings under ideal conditions, i.e. light weight rider (approx. 100 lbs.), good terrain (solid, flat, smooth & dry), etc. Less than ideal conditions will reduce speed, range and climbing ability.
• Speed and range stats have been provided by X-Treme Scooters. Please be advised that some customers report a slightly lower speed and range with this model even under ideal conditions.
• Shipping Dimensions & Weight (L/W/H): 54.”5 x 8”.5 x 28”, 63 lbs.
• The X-Treme X-Cursion is an updated version of the X-Treme XB-310Li (no longer in production).
• The braking system and front fork suspension have been upgraded since the product photos displayed were taken.
• Free t-shirt shipped separately (4 - 6 weeks after purchase).
- back to top -
* Some specs and features may have been updated since production of this video. See product page above for up to date product info.