- back to top -
The X-Treme Sedona Electric Mountain Bike is identical to the 36 Volt X-Treme Rubicon with one exception, the frame. The Sedona sports an easy access, step-through frame.
BUY TODAY & SAVE $50 w/ DISCOUNT COUPON CODE: urbanwow
The Sedona is part of X-Treme’s 36 volt series of electric bikes. These ebikes are equip with higher quality parts and additional enhancements. The LiFePo4 battery pack puts out 36 volts, not 24v like their less advanced models. The batteries carry you up to 25 miles on electric power only and up to 35 miles when using power assist. The 350w motor dishes out an extra 50 watts of power, a top speed of 23mph and enough torque to tackle small hills and mountainous terrain without pedaling. The pedal assist system is “smart” and gives you 5 power settings to choose from.
The X-Treme Sedona electric mountain bicycle is loaded with state-of-the-art extras like RST Carve® hydraulic front forks, a Shimano Tourney® 7 speed shifter and gears, odometer, speedometer, adjustable height seat, timer, cargo rack, watt usage monitor, temperature indicator, LED headlight, quick release front axle, power assist level gauge, battery level gauge, easy disconnect rear wheel, smart battery charger and Kenda® off-road tires that really grip the earth when ridge riding.
The Lithium LiFePo4 battery pack is both convenient and secure. It’s simple to remove and, if you’d like, a spare battery pack
can be purchased to double the Sedona’s range. When the batteries run dry, just pull them out and slide in a fresh pack. The batteries are key locked for security.
When the Sedona’s Smart Power Assist System (SPAS) is activated, the motor delivers power to the rear wheel as you pedal. This makes pushing the pedals much easier! SPAS is roughly two times as efficient as the “non-smart” power assist system found on X-Treme’s 24v models. The 24 volt electric bicycles only offer one setting. The “smart” 36 volt models with SPAS put you in control with five different power assist settings (from low to high power).
The X-Treme Sedona electric mountain bike can be ridden as follows:
1) Pedaling Only.
2) Twist And Go (TAG) – Twist the variable speed throttle and go! You can also pedal while giving it throttle for an extra boost.
3) Smart Power Assist System (SPAS) – Turn on SPAS and the motor drives power to the rear wheel as you pedal. Five power assist settings are available. The higher the power assist setting, the easier it is to pedal. If you need an extra burst of speed, just twist the throttle.
If you like this cliff riding step-through model, but are looking for something less pricey, check out the 24 Volt Trail Climber
- back to top -
: 23 mph on electric power only. Higher speeds can be reached when pedaling, too.
: 35 miles on SPAS setting #1, 25 miles on battery alone and limitless range while pedaling.
: Brushless 350w hub motor in the middle of the back wheel.
: 19.5" frame. 100% hand-welded, durable, lightweight aluminum. Suspension: RST Carve® front hydraulic forks.
• Drive System
: Standard chain drive for pedaling. Shimano Tourney® 7 speed gears & shifter. Rear hub drive. Variable speed twist throttle. Smart Power Assist System (SPAS).
: Lightweight lithium LiFePo4 batteries (36 volt / 10 amp). Batteries are in a sealed pack hidden in the frame. Key locked. Battery pack can be easily removed.
• Charge Time
: 4 - 6 hours.
: NUTT® front and rear dual arm disk brakes.
Width at handlebars: 26"
: 51 lbs.
• Carrying Capacity
: X-Treme states 350 lbs, however we suggest a rider weight of 300 lbs or less.
: 26" x 1.95" Kenda® off-road, air-filled tires. Aluminum wheels. Waterproof quick release on the rear wheel. Front axle quick disconnect feature.
• X-Treme Warranty
: 6 month manufacturer's Signature Series warranty including 1 year warranty on batteries, a lifetime warranty on the frame and Lifetime Technical Support.
- back to top -
• LED headlight.
• High-end adjustable height seat. Seat can be adjusted from 36-40".
• Cargo rack.
• Rear reflector.
• Reflectors on the front & rear spokes.
• Smart battery charger.
• Tool kit.
• Kick stand.
• LCD Display on the handlebars w/ SPAS power assist level indicator, battery gauge, speedometer, odometer, watt usage display, timer and temperature gauge.
• Extended Warranty (optional): Add 6 months to your warranty. Total warranty period is 1 year on the bike. The warranty on the batteries remains 1 year.
- back to top -
• UrbanScooters.com is an Authorized X-Treme Dealer in business since 2002.
• Some assembly required.
• If you’re a long distance rider, a spare “quick swap" Sedona battery pack
can be purchased separately.
• Speed and range specs are maximum ratings under ideal conditions, i.e. light weight rider (approx. 100lbs.), good terrain (solid, flat, smooth & dry), etc. Less than ideal conditions will reduce speed, range and climbing ability.
• Shipping Dimensions & Weight (L/W/H): 54.5" x 8.5" x 28", 65 lbs.
• Free t-shirt shipped separately (4 - 6 weeks after purchase).