- back to top -
The X-Treme Rubicon Electric Mountain Bike is part of X-Treme’s upgraded 36 volt series of electric bikes. When compared to the 24 volt models, these ebikes sport higher end components, a more advanced Lithium LiFePo4 battery system, a more powerful motor, a Smart Power Assist System (SPAS) and additional upgrades as well.
BUY TODAY & SAVE $50 w/ DISCOUNT COUPON CODE: urbanwow
The Rubicon by X-Treme has a 350 watt motor in the hub of the rear wheel that offers plenty of power to tackle small hills. It takes you to speeds of up to 23 mph and even faster when you pedal! You’ll travel up to 25 miles on motor power alone or as far as 35 miles when using the SPAS feature.
SPAS delivers power from the motor while you’re pedaling. While the 24 watt models only offer one power assist setting, SPAS gives you five. You can choose a power output setting from 1 to 5. The higher the setting, the more power is applied with every rotation of the pedals. Not only does this give you more control, but it’s more efficient and helps maximize range.
The X-Treme Rubicon is powered in three ways:
1) Pedal Only.
2) Twist And Go (TAG) – The motor engages when the throttle is twisted. The more you twist the faster you go. Pedaling is optional.
3) Smart Power Assist System (SPAS) – When you activate SPAS mode, the motor delivers power with every full rotation of the pedals. Power output can be set from level 1 which provides the least power to level five which offers the most. This feature makes pedaling a breeze. TAG is also available while in SPAS mode.
The Rubicon electric mountain bike comes with top of the line components like a 7 Speed Shimano Tourney® Gear & Shifter System, Kenda® off-road tires, lightweight Lithium LiFePo4 batteries and RST Carve® front hydraulic forks to smooth out your ride. The key locked battery pack is easy to remove. If you'd like to double your range, simply buy an extra Rubicon battery pack
and carry it with you!
Additional features on the X-Treme Rubicon electric mountain bike include a LED headlight, fully adjustable seat, rear cargo rack, smart charger and tool kit. The LCD SPAS display is jam packed with features like a battery level indicator, timer, power assist level indicator, speedometer, watt usage display, odometer and temperature gauge.
As with all electric bikes you can ride without worrying about insurance, registration, or a driver's license in most states (see our electric bicycle law
page for more info).
If the price tag is more than your wallet can bear, check out X-Treme’s less costly version of this electric bike: The 24 Volt Trail Maker
- back to top -
: 23 mph on electric power only (faster if you pedal).
: 25 miles on battery power only and 35 miles when using the lowest SPAS setting. You can always pedal for unlimited range.
: 350 watt brushless hub motor located in the center of the rear wheel.
: 19.5" lightweight, 100% hand-welded aluminum frame. RST Carve® Hydraulic Front Fork Suspension.
• Drive System
: Rear hub drive (motor located in the center of the rear wheel). Chain drive for pedaling. Smart Power Assist System (SPAS). 7 Speed Shimano Tourney® Gears & Shifter. Variable speed twist throttle.
: 36 volt, 10 amp lightweight Lithium LiFePo4 batteries in a sealed pack. The battery pack is quickly and easily removable. Key lock for security.
• Charge Time
: 4 - 6 hours.
: Front and Rear NUTT® dual arm disk brakes.
Width at handlebars: 26"
: 51 lbs.
• Carrying Capacity
: The manufacturer lists 350 lbs, however we recommend a weight of no more than 300 lbs.
: 26" x 1.95" Kenda® pneumatic off road tires on aluminum wheels. Quick release front axle and waterproof quick disconnect on the rear wheel.
• X-Treme Warranty
: 6 month manufacturer's Signature Series warranty including 1 year warranty on batteries, a lifetime warranty on the frame and Lifetime Technical Support.
- back to top -
• Smart Power Assist System LCD Display w/ battery level indicator, timer, SPAS assist level indicator, speedometer, watt usage display, odometer and temperature gauge.
• Comfortable adjustable height seat (36" - 40").
• LED headlight.
• Smart charger.
• Rear cargo rack.
• Front and rear spoke reflectors.
• Tool kit.
• (Optional) Extended Warranty: Add 6 months to your warranty. Total warranty period is 1 year on the bike. The warranty on the batteries remains 1 year.
- back to top -
• UrbanScooters.com is an Authorized X-Treme Dealer in business since 2002.
• Some assembly required.
• Want to double your range? Buy an extra Rubicon "easy swap" battery
• Speed and range specs are maximum ratings under ideal conditions, i.e. light weight rider (approx. 100lbs.), good terrain (solid, flat, smooth & dry), etc. Less than ideal conditions will reduce speed, range and climbing ability.
• Shipping Dimensions & Weight (L/W/H): 54.5" x 8.5" x 28", 65 lbs.
• Free t-shirt shipped separately (4 - 6 weeks after purchase).