- back to top -
Hit the beach in style on an X-Treme Newport Elite Electric Beach Cruiser. It’s surprisingly light and tough with a 100% hand welded aluminum frame, heavy duty aluminum rims and 26" x 2.25" Kenda® whitewall balloon cruiser street tires. Lightweight but rugged aluminum front forks handle the rough stuff while the extra wide cruiser handlebars make it all look easy. The extra fat cruiser bike seat is supported by dual springs for extra cushioning to soften the ride.
URBANSCOOTERS.COM HOLIDAY SALE!
• Save $50 With Coupon Code “urbanwow”
• Lowest Price, No Tax, Free Shipping & our Price Match Guarantee
• FREE X-Treme Logo T-Shirt
• Electric Bike Experts Since 2002
Up To 15 Days After Christmas
• Your Warranty
Won’t Start Counting Down Until Christmas
This X-Treme E-BikeBike comes with; rack, fenders, basket, charger, headlight and tool kit… standard
The Elite Newport Electric Beach Cruiser delivers smooth power with a twist of the throttle. The discreet 300 watt brushless rear hub motor takes it to a top speed of 20 mph with power to climb small hills and inclines. The Newport’s incredibly light and low profile 7 cell LiPo4 lithium battery system offers enough endurance to take it up to 20 miles per charge. You can cruise in full power mode, crank a few calories off the easy way with the help of the 7 Speed Shimano Tourney® Gears & Shifter System or get the best of both worlds by pedaling with a little help from the power assist. With the nearly invisible power system, you can keep the secret of your tireless legs to yourself.
The top of the line Newport Elite electric bicycle has plenty of thoughtful features and accessories that come standard. The folding basket is included free of charge and mounts seamlessly on the handlebars or either side of the rear cargo rack. A tool kit, battery powered clamp-on LED headlight and full aluminum mud guard fenders are all included. Front and rear JAK® disk brakes plus front, rear and wheel mounted reflectors keep you out of trouble and easily visible. The motor offers zero resistance, so pedaling is a breeze.
The front wheel hub includes a quick release for easy transport and the battery pack features a quick disconnect to make removing the battery simple and fast. The battery pack can be charged on the bike or easily removed to charge at home or at the office. Using the smart charger included with the bike you will be fully charged and ready to go again in just 4 hours. It's a sweet ride!
For the same model with an easy access step-through frame, check out the Malibu Elite Beach Cruiser
- back to top -
: 20 mph
: 15-20 miles per charge. Pedal for increased range.
: 300 watt brushless hub motor in the middle of the rear wheel.
: 100% aluminum, super lightweight, 18” beach cruiser frame, handlebars, fenders and forks. Quick release front axle.
• Drive System
: Chain and rear hub electric motor drive. Zero resistance gearing that eliminates drag from the motor when pedaling. 7 Speed Shimano Tourney® Gears & Shifter. Variable speed twist throttle. Three power options: 1) Pedal only, 2) Pedal Assist (PA) - the motor intelligently applies power as you pedal, 3) Twist And Go (TAG) - twist the throttle and go! TAG is available while in PA mode as well.
: 24 volt, 9.6 amp lightweight Lithium LiPo4 Batteries in a sealed pack (seven 3.6v, 9.6ah batteries total). The battery pack can be easily removed. It can be charged while attached to the bike or while detached. Key lock for security.
• Charge Time
: 4 hours.
: Front and rear JAK® disk brakes.
Width at handlebars 26"
: 50 lbs.
• Carrying Capacity
: The manufacturer says 350 lbs, but we suggest a max weight of 275 lbs.
: 26" x 2.25" Kenda® pneumatic balloon street tires on aluminum rims.
• X-Treme Warranty
: 6 month manufacturer's Signature Series warranty including 1 year warranty on batteries, a lifetime warranty on the frame and Lifetime Technical Support. Clip-on LED headlight not covered by warranty.
- back to top -
• Front and rear reflectors and reflectors on the spokes.
• A big, comfortable, fully adjustable (32" to 38") beach cruiser seat with dual spring support.
• Key ignition.
• Clip-on LED headlight.
• Single leg kickstand.
• Battery indicator.
• Smart charger.
• Cargo rack.
• Folding wire basket. Can be placed on rear rack or handlebars.
• Tool kit.
• Extended Warranty (optional): Add 6 months to your warranty. Total warranty period is 1 year on the bike. The warranty on the batteries remains 1 year.
- back to top -
• UrbanScooters.com is an Authorized X-Treme Dealer in business since 2002.
• Some assembly required.
• Speed and range specs are maximum ratings under ideal conditions, i.e. light weight rider (approx. 100lbs.), good terrain (solid, flat, smooth & dry), etc. Less than ideal conditions will reduce speed, range and climbing ability.
• The speed and range noted are provided by X-Treme Scooters. Please be advised, some customers have reported a slightly lower speed/range with this model even under ideal conditions.
• Shipping Dimensions & Weight (L/W/H): 54.5" x 8.5" x 28", 60 lbs.
• The photos are of last years model, however the Newport Elite is almost identical. The photos will be updated as soon as they become available.
• Free t-shirt shipped separately (4 - 6 weeks after purchase).
* Sales tax charged in CA.