- back to top -
The all electric, step-through Malibu Elite Beach Cruiser has it all. From the super fat 2.25” wide X 26” tall Kenda® balloon cruiser street tires to the simple twist and go throttle, the X-Treme Malibu Electric Beach Cruiser delivers power, endurance and comfort all in one stylish package. The low profile and lightweight LiPo4 lithium battery gives the Malibu a range of up to 20 miles on one charge while the 300 watt brushless rear hub electric motor cranks out enough power to tackle small hills and inclines. While it has the look and feel of an old time beach cruiser, the Elite Malibu Beach Cruiser is on the cutting edge of green vehicle technology.
BUY TODAY & SAVE $50 w/ DISCOUNT COUPON CODE: urbanwow
With a lightweight hand-welded 100% aluminum step-through frame, heavy duty aluminum seat post, extra wide aluminum rims and comfortable aluminum cruiser handlebars you have the perfect mix of high performance and durability. Although it’s great for just traveling out to the beach, the Malibu Elite Beach Cruiser takes you to speeds of up to 20 mph making it a serious commuting machine. It comes standard with a multitasking foldable basket that mounts with equal ease on the front handlebars or either side of the standard rear rack. The front hub features a quick release for easy transport and the quick disconnect battery pack means you can charge the battery on the bike or easily remove it to charge at home or the office. Zero resistance gearing means there’s no drag when pedaling or coasting.
To complete the package the X-Treme Malibu Beach Cruiser E-Bike includes many advanced features. The Pedal Assist System (PAS) allows you to easily switch from full power mode to full manual or turn on Pedal Assist to add extra power to your pedaling. Using the smart charger that is included with the bike you can get a full charge in just 4 hours. You’ll also find a 7 Speed Shimano Tourney® Gears & Shifter System, tool kit, battery operated LED headlight and a super wide and comfy twin spring suspension cruiser bicycle seat come standard.
This model is also offered with a standard frame, take a look at the Newport Elite Beach Cruiser
- back to top -
: 20 mph
: 15 - 20 miles on a single charge. Pedal for greater range.
: 300 watt brushless rear hub motor.
: Easy access step through style 18” beach cruiser frame. Extremely lightweight, rugged 100% aluminum frame, fenders, forks and handlebars. Quick release feature on the front axle.
• Drive System
: Rear hub electric motor and chain drive. Variable speed twist throttle. 7 Speed Shimano Tourney® Gears & Shifter. Zero resistance gearing that eliminates drag from the motor when pedaling. Three power modes: 1) Pedal only, 2) Pedal Assist (PA) - the motor applies power as you pedal, 3) Twist And Go (TAG) - twist the throttle for power on demand! TAG is available while in PA mode as well.
: Lightweight 24 volt, 9.6 amp LiPo4 Lithium Batteries in a sealed pack (a total of seven 3.6v, 9.6ah batteries). The battery pack can be quickly and easily detached. Batteries can charged whether attached to or removed from the bike. Key lock.
• Charge Time
: 4 hours.
: Front and rear JAK® disk braking system.
Width at handlebars 26"
: 51 lbs.
• Carrying Capacity
: The manufacturer says 350 lbs, but we suggest a max weight of 275 lbs.
: 26" x 2.25" air-filled Kenda® balloon street tires on aluminum rims.
• X-Treme Warranty
: 6 month manufacturer's Signature Series warranty including 1 year warranty on batteries, a lifetime warranty on the frame and Lifetime Technical Support. The removable headlight is not covered.
- back to top -
• A big, comfy, adjustable beach cruiser seat with dual spring support. Seat height is 32" to 38".
• Snap-on LED headlight.
• Single leg kickstand.
• Battery indicator.
• Smart charger.
• Key ignition.
• Reflectors on the spokes of each wheel.
• Wire folding basket can be mounted to handlebars or cargo rack.
• Cargo rack with rear facing reflector.
• Tool kit.
• Extended Warranty (optional): Add 6 months to your warranty. Total warranty period is 1 year on the bike. The warranty on the batteries remains 1 year.
- back to top -
• UrbanScooters.com is an Authorized X-Treme Dealer in business since 2002.
• Some assembly required.
• Speed and range specs are maximum ratings under ideal conditions, i.e. light weight rider (approx. 100lbs.), good terrain (solid, flat, smooth & dry), etc. Less than ideal conditions will reduce speed, range and climbing ability.
• The speed and range listed are provided by the manufacturer. Please be advised, some customers have reported a slightly lower speed/range with this model even under ideal conditions.
• Shipping Dimensions & Weight (L/W/H): 54.5" x 8.5" x 28", 65 lbs.
• The photos are of the older Malibu, the Malibu Elite is almost identical.
• Free t-shirt shipped separately (4 - 6 weeks after purchase).