- back to top -
The X-Treme Hanalei Electric Beach Cruiser is the exact same seashore themed electric bike as the 36 Volt X-Treme Kona with the exception of the frame. The Hanalei comes with a step-through easy access frame.
BUY TODAY & SAVE $50 w/ DISCOUNT COUPON CODE: urbanwow
The Hanalei by X-Treme sports a 350w motor that jets you to speeds of up to 23 miles per hour. If you want to go faster, just pedal. The motor can handle small hills all by itself, there’s no need for pedaling. The advanced 36 volt LiFePo4 Lithium battery system offers tremendous range. You’ll travel 25 miles on battery power alone and up to 35 miles while using the Smart Power Assist System (SPAS). The batteries are “easy swap” so you can pop in a spare battery
(purchased separately) to double your range.
The X-Treme Hanalei electric beach cruiser has a laundry list of elite features not usually found on an electric bike this affordable. It’s fully loaded with awesome features like a 7 speed Shimano Tourney® shifter and gear system, NUTT® dual arm disk brakes, RST Carve® hydraulic forks for a smooth ride, Smart Power Assist System, oversized Kenda® balloon beach tires, an extra wide and comfortable spring cushioned seat, smart battery charger, quick disconnect rear wheel, LED headlight, basket, cargo rack and much more.
To make pedaling easier, activate the Smart Power Assist System (SPAS) feature. It automatically applies power to the rear wheel as you pedal. As opposed to the standard Power Assist System (PAS) on X-Treme’s 24 volt electric bicycles, this system is smart. PAS only offers one power option. SPAS offers five. With SPAS the higher the setting the more power you send to the rear wheel and the easier it is to pedal.
The X-Treme Hanalei Electric Beach Cruiser can be powered a number of different ways:
1) Pedaling Only.
2) Twist And Go – There’s a variable speed twist throttle on the handlebar. The harder you twist, the faster you go. You can also pedal while in using the throttle.
3) Smart Power Assist System (SPAS) – Switch on SPAS and the motor applies power to the rear wheel while pedaling. Five power assist settings are available. The higher the setting the more power is delivered to the back wheel. If you need an extra burst of speed, just twist the throttle.
If you’re looking for a beachgoer with a step-through frame, but the Hanalei is out of your price range, check out the X-Treme Malibu Electric Beach Cruiser
- back to top -
: 23 mph with throttle only. Faster speeds can be achieved while pedaling.
: 35 miles with SPAS set to level 1, 25 miles on battery power only and endless range while pedaling.
: 350 watt hub motor (brushless). Motor located in the rim of the rear wheel.
: An 19.5", lightweight, 100% hand-welded, oceanfront style aluminum frame. Suspension system: RST Carve® hydraulic front forks. Extra long, cool and wide aluminum beach cruiser handlebars. Aluminum fenders over both the front and rear tires keep the sand off you while you ride.
• Drive System
: Rear hub drive. Chain drive with 7 speed Shimano Tourney® shifter and gears when pedaling. Smart Power Assist System (SPAS). Variable speed twist throttle.
: 36 volt, 10 amp lithium LiFePo4 “easy swap” battery pack. Batteries are key locked.
• Charge Time
: 4 - 6 hours.
: Front and rear NUTT® dual arm disk brakes.
Width at handlebars: 26"
: 51 lbs.
• Carrying Capacity
: X-Treme says 350 lbs, but we recommend a rider weight of no more than 300 lbs.
: 26" x 2.25" Kenda® air-filled balloon beach cruiser tires on aluminum rims. A waterproof quick disconnect feature on the rear wheel. Quick release front axle.
• X-Treme Warranty
: 6 month manufacturer's Signature Series warranty including 1 year warranty on batteries, a lifetime warranty on the frame and Lifetime Technical Support.
- back to top -
• A feature rich LCD display on the handlebars with a speedometer, an odometer, SPAS assist level indicator, watt usage monitor, battery gauge, timer and temperature indicator.
• Height adjustable seat (34" - 38") that’s extra wide and comfy with dual spring suspension.
• Smart battery charger.
• Cargo rack.
• LED headlight.
• Lightweight folding wire basket.
• Reflector in the rear and on the spokes of both wheels.
• Tool kit.
• Extended Warranty (optional): Add 6 months to your warranty. Total warranty period is 1 year on the bike. The warranty on the batteries remains 1 year.
- back to top -
• UrbanScooters.com is an Authorized X-Treme Dealer in business since 2002.
• Some simple assembly required.
• Increase your range with an extra Hanalei "easy swap" battery pack
• Speed and range specs are maximum ratings under ideal conditions, i.e. light weight rider (approx. 100lbs.), good terrain (solid, flat, smooth & dry), etc. Less than ideal conditions will reduce speed, range and climbing ability.
• Shipping Dimensions & Weight (L/W/H): 54.5" x 8.5" x 28", 65 lbs.
• Free t-shirt shipped separately (4 - 6 weeks after purchase).